The final program of the Conference will be available online since March 15, 2012.
- Fundamental biological processes central to aging (xenobiotic handling, stress response, autophagy, red0x control, proteostasis)
- Longevity impact of gene-environment interactions
- Longevity-associated genes
- Biomarkers of age or longevity: metabolites, transcripts, proteins
- Epigenetic changes associated with longevity
- Hormones and aging
- Post-translational modifications as modulators of life span
- Healthy Aging or Anti-Aging?
- Gerontology in silico (Mathematical modeling of aging factors, longevity genes networks)
Первое сообщение о конференции —
2nd international conference «Genetics of Aging and Longevity»